DJI Inspire 2 RC Drone
DJI Inspire 2 | Power Beyond Imagination
The DJI Inspire 1 was a revelation. The first filmmaking drone in the world to integrate an HD video transmission system, 360 rotating gimbal and a 4K Camera, as well as the simplicity of app control. The launches of the Zenmuse X5 and X5R cameras further cemented the Inspire as a critical tool for filmmakers around the globe. The DJI Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it.
All new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and more. it goes from 0 to 50mph in just 5 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 58mph and has a max descent speed of 9m/s for unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures.
DJI Inspire 2 | AIRCRAFT
- Magnesium aluminum composite shell and transforming design, carbon fiber arms
- Vision sensing, 2-axis FPV camera, range of supported cameras
- 58mph max speed
- 2kg thrust per rotor
- 15in props
- maximum 27min flight time
- Dual battery
- Battery redundancy
DJI Inspire 2 | Image System
- Image Processing and Storage:
- 5.2k @4.2gbps RAW video recording
- CineCore 2.0
- Integrated DJI CINESSD.
- CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes 5.2K video support, H.265 and H.265 video codec support, 4K video at 100mbps.
- recorded video can be stored simultaneously on the DJI CINESSD and a micro-SD card.
- FAT32/exFAT universal file system.
- Signal frequency switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz. Lightbridge technology.
- Controllable range: 4.3mi
- Master-slave mode: Multiple slave controllers supported
- Ports: Extension port, HDMI port, USB port
- Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.